Tuesday, November 6, 2012

essence-Where is the Party?

Essence is the bomb, we all know that. Affordable polishes with an awesome range. How can you go wrong?

I picked up this beauty the last time I was in Adelaide (about three months ago now!!) and have only just gotten around to wearing it.

This is Where is the Party?:

WhereIsTheParty2ct

Pretty purple!

But wait… what’s that!?

WhereIsTheParty2ct2

 

Here’s some green!

Seriously?

WhereIsTheParty2ct3

Yup! This duochrome shifts from purple to green quite obviously. It’s hard to capture it but it’s there. This was two easy coats. No issues with the formula and it wore quite well.

 

I’m not sure if this colour is available anymore since Essence switched to their new shaped bottles, so if you can snap it up I’d highly recommend it!

Em

4 comments:

  1. This is a great one I agree!!! I stockpiled when they were phasing them out lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I thought I saw this one today in the new bottle aswell!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh really? I hope they do have it in the new bottles! Will have to check when I'm in Adelaide next.

    Thanks, Kristy :D

    ReplyDelete