Friday, August 31, 2012

essence–Absolutely Blue with stamping

Have I told you how much I love essence polishes? They are cheap, good quality, easily available (for anyone who doesn’t live in the desert) and have a good variety of colours.

 

I picked up this beauty a couple of months ago while I was in Adelaide. Essence called it “Absolutely Blue” but it’s definitely more of a blurple.

AbsolutelyBlue2ct

Don’t you think? This is two coats. Awesome formula and awesome wear. I couldn’t believe how long this looked good on my nails for.

 

I did some simple stamping and I’m struggling to remember which set of plates this was from. Possibly MASH? Anyway, if you’re interested give me a hoy!

AbsolutelyBlue2ctMASH

Cute little birdies! I really liked this because it was so simple but so funky and classy at the same time. It felt very Spring-like, appropriate because we’re having some beautiful days here.

What do you think?

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment