Thursday, July 26, 2012

Revlon–Jelly with D’Signer stamping

This pretty polish has been sitting in my untrieds drawer since my lovely friend Kate gave it to me as a birthday gift at the start of April. Wow, that’s almost four months! I’m so glad I decided to try this polish because I love it. I love, love, love it. I’m definitely going to bring this baby out for summer because it is just such a gorgeous, happy colour.

This is Revlon Jelly:

Jelly2ct

Ahhh, isn’t it beautiful?! This was two perfect coats. Formula was amazing, it dried fast (it was one of the Top Speed ones) and it wore fabulously.

 

I’ve been meaning to try out my D’Signer nail stamping plates for a long time. I got them from Catch of the Day, an Aussie deals website, months ago but have never gotten around to using them. I tried out a different flower on each nail

Jelly2ctStamp

 

Not bad! I dotted the middles with Ulta3 Frangipani, a bright summery yellow.
I felt like these plates wouldn’t stamp crisply enough. Don’t get me wrong, they weren’t bad (especially not for the $7 I paid for the whole kit which includes 5 plates, a stamper and scraper), but there is no way I’d pay the $20 price tag these are supposed to have in Target. The whole nail images are tiny, tiny, tiny, and I doubt they would fit my nails at all.

This mani was very cute and it made me feel very young, like a 11 year old girl doing her nails for the first time!

 

Have you tried the D’Signer Nail Stamping Kit?

Em

2 comments:

  1. Just Bundle Monster and Konad. I'll have to have a squiz at your D'signer plates. Never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete