Sunday, July 1, 2012

No Buy July!

It’s hard to believe it’s the start of another financial year.

This time last year I announced that I was going to do a “no buy July” because of the amount I’d spent on polishes and other nail-related things.

Well, guess what? This year isn’t any different!

 

NewpolishesJune12

Behold, the polishes I have bought in the past few weeks. Eep!

Some are from blog sales, others were sent to me by some amazing South Aussie bloggers who felt bad for me not being able to get some of the new polishes that have come out. Either way, that’s a lot of new polishes!! I’ve still got some polishes coming as well as a nail art book, some MASH plates and I received my Bundle Monster plates recently too.

 

So it’s time for a no buy July!

Whose with me?

Em

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you em! ill have to blog it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to take up the challenge...and treat myself to a shopping spree in August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a plan, Cindy :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete