Saturday, March 17, 2012

China Glaze–Starboard with Konad

This is the second mani I did while I had yucky ruond nails. I think there’s only one more after this, phew!

 

As you may have been able to tell, I’ve been on a real blue and green kick lately. I didn’t realise until I started catching up on my blog posts but I seriously need some colour variety Smile with tongue out I’m promising myself that my next mani will not be blue or green!

 

This is China Glaze Starboard, a pretty medium green creme:

Starboard2ct

Two coats, great formula. But I needed to do something to jazz it up a bit:

 

Starboard2ct2

Wow, these look like total Aussie nails! Open-mouthed smile I didn’t even realise until I looked at the photos how Aussie these were.

I quite like this Konad image. I think it would look awesome stamped with silver. It reminds me of barbed wire!

 

Have you done any accidental themed manis lately?
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment