Sunday, January 8, 2012

Zoya Rihana with Essence Time for Romance

While I was in Adelaide I painted B’s mum’s nails. She was kind enough to let us stay at her house for a week so it was the least I could do!

 

She picked Zoya Rihana as a base, a stunning burgundy shimmer:

Rihana2ct

This was two coats. It almost covered in one but there were a couple of bald spots. Beautiful smooth formula.

 

I layered my new Essence Time for Romance glitter on top:

Rihana2ctTFR

This is just one coat! See how much glitter comes out!? I love it!!!

 

And finally, I stamped a couple of gorgeous Konad images from image plate S10:

Rihana2ctKonad

Naww, a bunny and a kitty. B’s mum loves bunnies and kitties. She has three bunnies and two kitties. I fell in love with one of the kitties, Cassie, while I was staying there. She was so adorable and would snuggle up on my chest and wrap herself around my neck while I was sitting on the couch. I wanted to take her home with us!!

 

What do you think?

Em

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks as if you just solved the problem I had: How to make "Time for Romance" look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous colour, a classic!

    ReplyDelete