Saturday, December 17, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!
 
Thank you so much to the amazing lady at Rainbowify Me for nominating me.
 

 
"Liebster" is a German word which means dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favourite. The idea of the Liebster award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections and to bring attention to these brilliant blogs!

The rules are :
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  • Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Copy and paste the award onto your blog
  • Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers
I nominate: 
Kelly's Kolors
Polished Pony
Making up 4 my age
The Khromazone
Rainbowify Me (I know she nominated me but her blog is great!!)

  liebster

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words. And hey - you totally deserve the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problemo :) Thank you :D :D

    ReplyDelete