Thursday, September 22, 2011

Interruptions to regular programming

Hey guys

You’ll have to be patient with me over the next six weeks because I won’t be blogging as much … I’m on the home stretch for my degree and I’ve got a boatload of uni work to do as well as a full time job and a fair few massages too. Massaging has gotten really busy (which is good, it means I’m doing something right!!!) but it means I have far less time after work to sit down and do my nails and blog. I’m currently going into day three of my current mani which is absolutely killing me. I just want to do my nails!
 
But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Six weeks and I’m finished my degree. FINISHED!!! Four long years of hard work, late nights and frustrating assignments. I'll be honest, I'm freaking out at the moment because I'm not quite sure where I'll find the time to get my final assignments done, but I know it will get done.

There is so much going on at the moment, and all of them good things. I hope to share them with you in the next couple of weeks because I’m just so excited about the future and what’s to come.
So bear with me please, because I value all of your comments and I’m so pleased that you take the time to read my blog.

Thank you all.
Em

5 comments:

  1. Hey Em, good luck with the next 6 weeks! I'm sure it will all be worth it.....what are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristy and Kaz!! I appreciate it! I'm studying Journalism/Digital Design. It will definitely be worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Em! Hope everything goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete