Friday, August 19, 2011

Miki Faded Frog

By the time this posts, I will be on my way to Adelaide – wheee! I can’t believe it’s been almost four months since I’ve been back to Adelaide. Four months without decent shops, decent fruit and veg, decent meat. Our freezer rations of decent meat diminished long ago and I’m looking forward to restocking. Oh, and I’m looking forward to doing a little nail polish shopping Winking smile No Buy August whaaat?

This is the first of the Miki mini polishes I bought the other day. At two for $5, how could I resist!?

Miki don’t name their polishes (grrr) so I have named this one “Faded Frog”.

 

Mint2coats

What a beauty!!! Two coats of gorgeousness. I have never had a pastel apply so beautifully, usually I have so much trouble with streaking, bald spots and having to put a million coats on and it then being too thick to dry. But this was so, so beautiful.

 

Such a gorgeous, delicate and Spring-ish colour.

But don’t mind the hangnail Winking smile

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour. And if you have to buy nail polish today just make sure on the 19th of September you don't buy anything and it will cancel out today's purchase. Can't wait to see what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I like your logic, Cat :P There will be a post up soon with all my goodies.. Needless to say, I went a little crazy :P

    ReplyDelete