Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cherry Culture Haul

What did I see on Thursday afternoon when I walked through the front door after work?

 

CherryCultureHaul

An army of polishes!!! My Cherry Culture haul arrived!!! My partner was home until 2 o’clock on Thursday because he had a call out at 2am and couldn’t go into work until later, so he unwrapped them all and lined them up for me so it was the first thing I’d see as I came in the door.

I literally squealed!!!

 

Milani1

Milani 3D holographics in Digital, Cyberspace and Hi-Tech.

 

Milani2

3D, HD and Hi-Res

 

MilaniPhotoFlash

Milani Photo Flash. The photos do not do this colour justice. It is a gorgeous berry pink/red which shimmers and is just beautiful! I can’t wait to try it out.

 

Hottie_MintApple

Sinful Colours Hottie and Mint Apple. Cannot wait to try these babies!

 

AquaCrystals_Cayenne-Pepper

 

LA Colors Aqua Crystals and Cayenne Pepper. Not too sure about the Cayenne Pepper, but we’ll see!

 

I’ve already tried all of the Milani holos, stay tuned for a skittles mani using them!!!

 

Em

2 comments:

  1. ohhh can't wait for the skittles mani. I'm thinking of buying from either cherry culture or beautyjoint. I definitely want all the Milani 3D's. but *sigh* i wish i had a money tree! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skittles mani will be up on Wed :D
    Cherry Culture despatched my order within 24 hrs, it took Beauty Joint 5 days to despatch mine!!!!
    So personally I'd go for CC but it's totally up to you!
    Money tree would be amazing ... but then I'd need a separate house for all my nail stuff cos I'd buy everything :P

    ReplyDelete