Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beauty Joint order!

Woohoooo Open-mouthed smile I rushed home from work today to see whether I had a note left for me to pick something up from the post office, and I did Open-mouthed smile

I got stuck leaving work behind a huge line of people trailing a huge truck doing 20km/hr. It was painful, I tell ya. But I made it to the post office with five minutes to spare and to my surprise, my Beauty Joint order was waiting! I thought it was going to be my Coastal Scents holo and glitter pigments, but I got a pleasant surprise.

 

Anyhoo, onto the haul.

 

Cherimoya

Cherimoya crackles in Eternity, Apocalypse, Typhoon and Judgement Day. Awesome names Open-mouthed smile These are oil based so I was very curious about them. They look like amazing colours.

 

Kleancolors1

Kleancolor (it feels so wrong to write that without a ‘u’) Firework, Disco Ball, Sparkle Purple and Holiday Jingle. These look fun and good for layering Open-mouthed smile

 

Kleancolours2

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black and Chunky Holo Bluebell. Everyone seems to love the black and it does look pretty sweet, so I had to give it a go.

 

KleancolourMetallics

Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and Metallic Green. These two look soooooo pretty. I can’t wait to try them! They are just the shades I’ve been looking for, can’t wait to see if they live up to my expectations!

 

Would you believe it only cost me $45 for this whole lot including shipping? 12 polishes, that’s an average of $3.75 a polish and that’s including postage!

 

God bless American websites which ship to Australia Smile with tongue out

So, which polish would you like to see first? I’ve already tried a couple of the Cherimoya crackles which I’ll post next, but tell me what you want to see!
Em

5 comments:

  1. ooooh arhhhh! pwetty! I put an order in with them yesterday and they shipped within a couple hours! yay can't wait to get them. i got all different ones to you though :)
    Love to see discoball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buenas elecciones

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they took, like, 5 days to ship my order! Maybe that was just a one-off cos I've heard from others that they're quick. What did you buy?
    Will have a swatch with Discoball next week!

    Thanks, deysi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this post Em- hadn't heard of Beauty Joint before this, and they sure are a fantastic site :) How long did it take for you to receive your packages?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem, Claire! They're great! Well, it took them 5 days to ship my order but I get the feeling they just forgot to mark it as shipped cos it only took I think 5 days to get here from the date they marked it posted! I definitely wasn't expecting it yet!!

    ReplyDelete