Saturday, June 18, 2011

The ABC of Me :)

This tag was nabbed from the lovely love vulcanella! Check out her great blog :)


A. Age: 25 .. quarter of a century, eep!
B. Bed size: Queen, baby!
C. Chore you hate: Hanging out washing, mopping
D. Day: Saturday.
E. Essential start to your day: Brushed teeth
F. Favourite colour: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver ... but white gold is my favourite :)
H. Height: 159cm
I. Instruments: None :( Musically illiterate!
J. Job title: Document Controller (as of Wednesday, weee!)
K. Kids: 2 gorgeous green and golden bell frogs, Chad and Kroaker
L. Live: In the desert of South Australia
M. Mum’s name: Hmmm would rather not disclose on a public blog! Starts with A :)
N. Nicknames: Em, Emz
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, thank god!!
P. Pet peeve: Lateness
Q. Quote from a movie: Shite, I'm bad at quotes, let's skip this one...
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: An older brother and sister
T. Time you wake up: Depends.. a sleep in can be as late as 11am but my getting-up-for-work time is about 6:45-7am
U. Underwear: Boylegs, bikini
V. Vegetables you dislike:Artichoke. Blurgh.
W. What makes you run late: Not much!!! If a previous appointment is running over time, that's about it. My partner :P
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth ... knee. I think that's it.
Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Tortilla Stack .. yum!
Z. Zoo: Haven't been since I was about 16 ... would be interested to go again!
 
Your turn! Do the survey and send me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment